JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this last month with hopes of making it my scout rifle. It just hasn't materialized like I had hoped, so I am selling this to fund another project that's already started. The gun is brand new, never fired. I ran a tube full of dummy rounds through it to make sure it functioned properly (it did). I also removed the blue Marlin hang tag. Other than that, brand new in the box.

This gun has a brown laminated pistol grip stock. It also has a factory big loop lever. It is a 30-30. I'll post the link to Marlin's website for the rifle. No need to post a photo, as it looks just like the one on the site.

<broken link removed>

I am into the gun $490 (not including the background check). I am asking $450. Not really looking for any trades.

Last Edited:
BTT. $450. I am coming to the Portland area tomorrow (Monday) and could meet either in the Salem or Portland area. Quality trades might be considered, but would have to include at least $100 cash...

AR Parts
1911 Parts
Ammo (5.56, .38 Super, .45 ACP, .300 Weatherby)
Older S&W revolvers
Others.

No junk please, and I apologize if this offends some people, but I consider Taurus to be junk...

The gun will be going to the gun show with me this weekend in Redmond if anyone wants to see it...

Thanks Mods for cleaning up the thread crapping...