JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says, I'm looking for one of the older Marlin model 336A rifles in 30-30 Winchester. They came with 24" barrels. Let me know if you have one or see one for sale. You can PM me here or email me at Jason(at)themccurrys(dot)com. I am in WA but have a C&R FFL that will apply to most years of production of this rifle and don't mind paying an FFL transfer fee in WA for one that's a bit too new for C&R. Thanks!

Based on the ones that I see as sold on Gunbroker, they look to be selling in the $300 to $400 range for the most part with some in exceptional condition going slightly higher, so that's probably where I'd expect to be. Here are the first few that showed up with a search on completed items with bids.

Marlin 336 1948 336A NICE! 30 30 30-30 30/30 rifle : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
Marlin 336A, .30-30, 1953 Rifle : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
Marlin 336A 30-30, 95%+, 24" BBL, NR : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
Marlin 336A 336 30-30 WCF : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
MARLIN MODEL 336A LEVER ACTION 30-30 24" BARREL : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
Rare Marlin 336A 30-30 Win Lever Action Rifle 1949 : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com

I'm planning on using it for the 200 meter cowboy lever action silhouette matches so I want one that's very sound mechanically but don't really want to beat up a true rare collector's item doing that. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Still looking.. Might consider the 336ADL and also the newer 336 XLR model in 30-30 Win, also. I need a lever action with a solid top for scope mounting, barrel at least 24" long, and a pistol grip stock. Thanks! :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.