JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a great condition Marlin 1894C and am wondering the current value of this rifle. 38/357, best guess on round count is approximately 50 rounds.... Everything about the rifle is a 9+ except a previous owner scratched his initials in the front part of the stock (see pictures). Any ideas on resale value? Thanks! Barrel is marked JM and serial is 96XXXXXX, I know that should tell year but I'm not sure how to determine that. I think it may be a 2004.....

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Last Edited:
Yeah, so I really value the opinions of those on this board but after a little bit of research I listed it for $750.oo before I went to bed one night just to test the waters, I awoke to multiple people wanting it and had sold it by the end of the day for asking price. I had people from Alabama, California, Eastern Oregon and all over the state inquiring about it. I think the price I got was fair for buyer and seller.

I was going to say a day or day + would be all it takes. I know if you pass one at a gun show it is gone before you pull your head out yur a... and go back for it. Great little guns