JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems built two AK's for me. This is one of them. It was hand built from a Romanian "G" kit and a Nodak Spud receiver. It is "New and unfired". I used it as a demo rifle for various options when my gun smithing business was running. When Mark test fired it before shipping, he said it printed close to 2 inches at 100 yards using Golden Tiger Ammo. It is chambered in 7.62 X 39. The few upgrades I have put in to it are: 1) USA Made stock set. 2) Wolff +15% recoil spring to prevent frame battering (Per Mark's recommendation), 3) US made bird cage flash hider.

I am including 1 new "Circle 10" mag because this rifle merits a quality feeding device. Sure you could get more than one junk AK and ammo for the price I'm asking, but you get what you pay for.

IF YOU ONLY GET ONE QUALITY AK, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE BEFORE THEY GET BANNED AND PRICES SKY ROCKET. RECENT MASS SHOOTING SPREES ARE SURE TO BE AN EXCUSE FOR CERTAIN POLITICAL PARTIES TO MAKE FIREARMS OWNERSHIP AN ELECTION ISSUE.

SOLD!! Oregon residents only. Oregon ID required at time of sale. CHL Preferred.
Willing to trade for a tier 1 (hi quality) Piston upper in .556 / 223

Here is a link to Mark's shop in case you have questions about his work:

<broken link removed>

Here is a link to the fore end I had on it:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/midwest-industries-ak47-74-handguard.93872/

Here is a link to the Flash Hider that was on it:

The Ace folder, TWS "Dog leg" Scope rail, PWS Flash hider, and Hogue pistol grip are gone already.

Here are the pictures of the rifle:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.