JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Will be interested to see the press. It's way above my needs as I load on a 550, but who doesn't like looking at the cool toys and dreaming right?

Watched a video of it and damn! Impressive in manual mode and for those who want to go full boat they can automate it. Guy was running it at different speeds to show how going from 2500 per hour to 1000 per hour. The 1000 actually seemed slow :D. Damn impressive piece of machinery there.

At 2500 rounds an hour I'd be crying as I watched my primer supply fly out the window. From what I have seen it looks like a seriously impressive machine. Plus some competition will make other companies step up their game, so it's a win for all.

Well so far between family stuff I've got the press mounted and cycling empty cases out of the case feeder and around the shellplate as fast as I can work the lever. The press operates very smoothly and with out torquing the mounting, unlike other presses that have compound linkage. The press also mounts back a couple inches form the edge of the work bench so no overhang I count that as a plus as well. Next, as time permits, I'll set up the deprime, swage and prime stations. Normally I would deprime and size at the same time but on this press they recommend using a sizing die with the primer punch removed to hold the case solid while swaging the primer pocket and seating a primer. My thought is there is no need to size the cases 3 times when twice will be plenty. We'll see how that works out.

Last Edited:
I made my first 100 rounds today after some trial and errors. Now to fill up a bunch of primer tubes, crank up the rock and roll and get some production done.

Well today was the day to get the bugs worked out and go into full production. I've finally got enough primers to run the press for more than brass prepping or 100 rounds here and there. All I can say is man this press is nice and smooth. All the adjustments seem to be holding steady and not wandering.

I scrolled all the way down here and didn't see any photos.. why is that?
Because I was so happy running it that I didn't take any pictures. I feel like this is the end result of a very long and trying process that started back in June when I first decided I wanted a new press.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top