JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It looks as if we will have one this year. We got flooded out last year. Just received this from the guy who owns the property.

Weekend of June 23

Road is still washed out and the F.S. (Forest Service) put in a new gate. I should have a key by then or the back way will definately be open. Hopefully all the familiar faces will make it and everyone is happy and healthy. It has been tooooooo long!

Pops

My apologies. As we have held this event annualy for many years, I forget that not everyone in the NW knows about it.

We a a group of friends who belong to a number of different firearms fora. We hold a get-together every spring or early summer up on Manastash Ridge for a weekend of fun, shooting, telling truths around the campfire and just enjoying ourselves. The location is about 20 miles out of Ellensburg, up on the ridge. We got flooded out at the last minute last year and the Forest Service still had the roads closed for the Fall work weekend.

Persons who want to attend for the first time should contact me for directions on how to sign up and get on the list. We can handle about 20 people and the list fills fast. You can hit me with an email or via PM.

Pops

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR