JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pro Tip: Make sure someone knows where you're going and when you'll be back. :)
THAT there is the one I never understand. Lost track of the times I hear of someone who gets in trouble and no one had any idea where the hell they went. Back when I was into hunting out in the way out, even if a couple of us were going, I made sure others home knew where we were going and when we should be back. Happens a lot up here that someone goes hiking out in the sticks and barely is found alive because they get in trouble and often no one knows they left.

THAT there is the one I never understand. Lost track of the times I hear of someone who gets in trouble and no one had any idea where the hell they went. Back when I was into hunting out in the way out, even if a couple of us were going, I made sure others home knew where we were going and when we should be back. Happens a lot up here that someone goes hiking out in the sticks and barely is found alive because they get in trouble and often no one knows they left.
It's crazy how many lives could have been saved or the person would have suffered a whole lot less if they had simply told someone where they were going and when they expected to be back. A 30 second text before you leave could literally save your life.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews