JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just learned about this. I can't believe I didn't know about it before.

Regardless of your feelings about the NRA they (as a whole) have done a lot to help protect our second amendment rights over the years.

If you follow the link posted below it tells you how to make Amazon donate to the NRA through the "amazon smiles" program, Or just google "amazon smiles" and search for the NRA.

Support the NRA through Amazon.com

I had to search for "National Rifle Association" once there, I clicked on it and Amazon would donate a small percentage of my purchase to the NRA. You literally lose nothing from this and make a "anti-gun" company donate to the NRA. It doesn't get much better than that.

If all gun owners who shop on Amazon did their part to make amazon donate, the NRA would have a bit more to work with and that could never be a bad thing.

That's cool but I don't buy anything Thur Amazon because the owner or founder is a out right libral supporter of anti gun movement but he's coming around this stuff about Amazon opening a second main office is all B.S. Amazon is out of Seattle just like Boing is leaving because they have figured out that the libral government taxes is killing them SEATTLE HAS SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS ON HOMELESS DRUG ADDICTIONS and nothing has changed there are more than ever for those that don't live around Seattle . SEATTLE is a $#!+ Hole of useless homeless drug addicts

As for the Amazon thing I don't believe it this guy is smart enough to make sure 0 dollars goes to the NRA I won't buy nothing on Amazon

Wife and I have stuff almost daily coming from Amazon. Even on sundays stuff is showing up. I started using the Smile program a year or so ago when I found out about it. Amazon does not seem to advertise it. I signed up for That hospital that treats sick kids free that Danny Thomas used to stump for. They get a few bucks from us every year :)

I do this, But I set mine up to donate to the "Second Amendment Foundation" in Bellevue WA. I think they will do more good with the dough than the NRA.. I think the NRA spends most of the money I send them on more flyers and propaganda to ask for more money.

Hey guys, yes I agree, it doesn't matter if it goes to the NRA, or to another pro 2nd Amendment group that will help defend our rights.

The point is simply to make sure everyone you know who enjoys that right should be using it for all their amazon purchases. Let's get the word out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top