JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was looking at the ironwood stocks and they do look pretty nice. I was kinda thinking I can find something a little cheaper than the $180.00 price tag they want for it. Not that it isn't worth it, I having a hard time justifying it for a couple pieces of wood.

And yes, the m4 stock had to go!

Ironwood's site has a section where they sell "seconds". I got a complete set of wood off that section for about $40-$50 or so and they were useable and looked fine when finished with some stain and linseed oil I put on.

It did work out pretty good...

Sadly, it's another victim of my revolving collection, but one that I really regret letting go of...

Well, it's good to see that I'm not the only one that has a revolving collection. Lol. Although, I will say that I have been closing that door lately.

Ironwood's site has a section where they sell "seconds". I got a complete set of wood off that section for about $40-$50 or so and they were useable and looked fine when finished with some stain and linseed oil I put on.

Thanks for the heads up. I did find their "wood pile" section on their website and it might be something I go with.