JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
$781 delivered or get Tula delivered for $499 per 1K
Ouch really? $81 delivery.. Huh well whatever. Just relaying the message incase anyone cares.
Personally i probably wouldnt pay over $15-$20/50 and thats for good reloadable brass.
Ps.. Idk NEVER buy tula. I dont give a poop what im shooting it out of that stuff is garbage. Why get into shooting if your going to buy the absolute cheapest garbage out there.
I dont spend good HARD earned money on everything else just to skimp at the end.
Ill wait years till supply comes back. Maybe MAYBE ill run out of .22 by then (dont hold your breath :s0114:)

If people stop buying it at those ridiculous prices, then maybe the sellers will have to lower their prices back to a normal level. Anymore that $20 for 50 rounds of 115gr 9mm brass is too much for me.

If people stop buying it at those ridiculous prices, then maybe the sellers will have to lower their prices back to a normal level. Anymore that $20 for 50 rounds of 115gr 9mm brass is too much for me.
First off welcome to the forum!

Secondly this sounds like a magical utopian scenario everyone dreams of where everyones NEEDS will just dry up and suddenly the prices will instantly react.
I dont get why people even really dream about this. This is reality. Not a fantasy world.. It sucks, Get used to it. But it also makes perfect sense if you think about all the complexity in the market. Theres certain people like farmers and pest control and animal control officers etc (to name just a couple) that HAVE to buy no matter what the costs. And either way your either going to pay for it in the ammo or the rising cost of food to raise or farm there.

i feel like this fantasy scenario some of you dream of is as much of a fantasy as what most of these SJW rail against. Even then they still have a FAR better chance of making theirs reality.

I think alot of the people that say things like this are also actively buying ammo and are hypocritical. You cant tell me you wouldnt buy ammo if you saw it for pre kung flu prices..
And THAT TOO is also adding to the raised prices.
What you REALLY mean to say is you wish ALL people would stop buying ALL ammo at ANY price so prices will immediately fall.

I don't like the high prices either but im STILL paying the same prices i was before. And i dont think ill be posting anymore deals in hear because all the people shΒ‘tting on a simple basic post and bubbleguming.
Heck i found $350 complete ar uppers. And just paid pittance for .224's .264's and .308's before they all sold out because of stimulus.
Its alot less time consuming and stressful to post stuff only to have whiners.

If you dont like the deal, just move on to the next ad.

Or better yet. Post a better one THATS ACTUALLY IN STOCK.

Natchez has had 1000 round cases of Speer 115 grain new brass case for $515 plus shipping. It lasted almost 24 hours before it sold out. There are definitely signs that ammo prices are decreasing.

Natchez has had 1000 round cases of Speer 115 grain new brass case for $515 plus shipping. It lasted almost 24 hours before it sold out. There are definitely signs that ammo prices are decreasing.
You had me.. Right up until "sold out"
Yeah honestly the problem mostly seems to be by the time any of these deals are posted they are already dusty empty shelves.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top