JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are awesome stocks. I have 3. My favorites are the GenII. Do you have a preference on Gen II or III? Keep an eye on ebay. The last one I bought was from Brownells (believe it or not). It was a pretty good deal on a new stock... I believe it was around $240.00 with free shipping... Universal mania also has them under $200.00:

Magpul Industries PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock, Fully Adjustable, Fits AR-15/AR-10, Gray MAG672-GRY
I've never used one yet, what benefits do you get with the gen 2 over the gen 3

No benefit with the Gen II over the III, I just like the aesthetics of the old style better. You actually have more benefits with the Gen III. The Gen III has more adjustability for a longer LOP, it has quick detach sling mounts, can be mounted on a carbine or rifle length tube. For these reasons, the newer stock is more versatile. If you have no preference, I'd buy the gen III. That one I posted from Universal Mania is a pretty good deal. You'll be hard pressed to even find a used one for a better deal. Unless someone here has one collecting dust that they would sell you for less. Even on ebay, the used ones sell for over $200.00...

No benefit with the Gen II over the III, I just like the aesthetics of the old style better. You actually have more benefits with the Gen III. The Gen III has more adjustability for a longer LOP, it has quick detach sling mounts, can be mounted on a carbine or rifle length tube. For these reasons, the newer stock is more versatile. If you have no preference, I'd buy the gen III. That one I posted from Universal Mania is a pretty good deal. You'll be hard pressed to even find a used one for a better deal. Unless someone here has one collecting dust that they would sell you for less. Even on ebay, the used ones sell for over $200.00...
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.