JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Botach has Magpul PMAG Gen 2 MOE 30rd Magazines 6/Pack for $89.95 and free shipping as always.

<broken link removed>

Just placed my order. This will be the second time I have tried to deal with them, if they fail this time they are on ban "no business" list

The web is full of bad reviews for Botach Tactical, so I suppose it's "Buyer Beware", but last night I ordered 6 anyway, and had a shipping confirmation by this morning with a USPS tracking (delivery) number. And this was with the Free Shipping option. Taking another chance, I then ordered 6 more (by then they had removed the "only 1 per customer" from the item. Had shipping confirmation along with another USPS tracking number within a few hours. Will update when they arrive, but it would appear that this company is improving it's track record.

They are still showing them "in Stock".

Last Edited:
Good to hear, Focer. Where there's smoke, there's often fire, but I took a chance, and am happy to know you've had good luck with them. A lot of the complaints regard poor customer service after receiving wrong item, or no item at all. I decided to give them a chance, anyway. I'll update the forum when the mags arrive.

They are still showing "In Stock" this morning; a pleasant surprise. First time since Christmas that I've seen Magpul PMAGS stay in stock for more than a few minutes. Maybe they are finally becoming easier to get; and at MSRP instead of 2X or even 3X normal prices.

I, for one, will not be shopping again at places that had $14.95 MSRP mags during the "shortage" marked up to $30 to $45.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top