JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Botach has Magpul PMAG Gen 2 MOE 30rd Magazines 6/Pack for $89.95 and free shipping as always.

<broken link removed>

Just placed my order. This will be the second time I have tried to deal with them, if they fail this time they are on ban "no business" list

The web is full of bad reviews for Botach Tactical, so I suppose it's "Buyer Beware", but last night I ordered 6 anyway, and had a shipping confirmation by this morning with a USPS tracking (delivery) number. And this was with the Free Shipping option. Taking another chance, I then ordered 6 more (by then they had removed the "only 1 per customer" from the item. Had shipping confirmation along with another USPS tracking number within a few hours. Will update when they arrive, but it would appear that this company is improving it's track record.

They are still showing them "in Stock".

Last Edited:
Good to hear, Focer. Where there's smoke, there's often fire, but I took a chance, and am happy to know you've had good luck with them. A lot of the complaints regard poor customer service after receiving wrong item, or no item at all. I decided to give them a chance, anyway. I'll update the forum when the mags arrive.

They are still showing "In Stock" this morning; a pleasant surprise. First time since Christmas that I've seen Magpul PMAGS stay in stock for more than a few minutes. Maybe they are finally becoming easier to get; and at MSRP instead of 2X or even 3X normal prices.

I, for one, will not be shopping again at places that had $14.95 MSRP mags during the "shortage" marked up to $30 to $45.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top