Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Magpul PMAG Gen 2 MOE 30rd Magazines 6/Pack $89.95

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Focer, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Focer

Focer Mt Hood Active Member

slickx45 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Just placed my order. This will be the second time I have tried to deal with them, if they fail this time they are on ban "no business" list

3. 68fastback

68fastback Linn County OR Active Member

I placed an order at 9:20 for these, and got a USPS tracking# at 12:07.

4. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Just hot my shipped confirmation as well, looks like this may work out this time. My last run in with botach wasn't very favorable. But this looks good to go, order up if you need pmags....

5. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

if any body finds any fde pmags let me know they are the only mags that look good in my ar haha

6. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

The web is full of bad reviews for Botach Tactical, so I suppose it's "Buyer Beware", but last night I ordered 6 anyway, and had a shipping confirmation by this morning with a USPS tracking (delivery) number. And this was with the Free Shipping option. Taking another chance, I then ordered 6 more (by then they had removed the "only 1 per customer" from the item. Had shipping confirmation along with another USPS tracking number within a few hours. Will update when they arrive, but it would appear that this company is improving it's track record.

They are still showing them "in Stock".

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  7. Focer

Never had a bad experience myself. That's all I know.

8. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

Good to hear, Focer. Where there's smoke, there's often fire, but I took a chance, and am happy to know you've had good luck with them. A lot of the complaints regard poor customer service after receiving wrong item, or no item at all. I decided to give them a chance, anyway. I'll update the forum when the mags arrive.

They are still showing "In Stock" this morning; a pleasant surprise. First time since Christmas that I've seen Magpul PMAGS stay in stock for more than a few minutes. Maybe they are finally becoming easier to get; and at MSRP instead of 2X or even 3X normal prices.

I, for one, will not be shopping again at places that had $14.95 MSRP mags during the "shortage" marked up to $30 to $45.

9. Focer

10. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Snohomish County, WA Active Member

I've purchased from Botach several times and never had any issues. Just ordered some pmags... thanks, Focer

Focer and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.