JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Magnum Research Mountain Eagle rifle up for sale. I am no expert but from my research it has the following, all work performed by Magnum Research. The rifle is in original state of manufacture.
24 inch Kreiger barrel 1:10 twist
Adjustable sako trigger i think.... its timney good
HS precision stock
Sako L961 action (This action takes Rem 700 rails and mounts)
Factory scope rail mounts (I am not sure on the MOA offset of scope mounts but its some)
Teflon coating from factory (slick stuff)
It weighs about 7 lbs and packs really nice according to my dad. He doesn't need a magnum anymore and I already have a 300 WM so were selling or trading it for something we don't have. This rifle shot two boxes of factory ammo for a mild brake in. It was hand loaded for after that, and we shot 210 ABLR's quite well. I don't know how it shoots factory ammo but i have read great things about these rifles and this ones no different. The bolt throw on this action is simply amazing. One of the smoothest bolts you'll throw. I think we've had the rifle for 4 or 5 years and haven't even shot it 100 times. We are looking for a Tikka T3x in 7mm in like new or preferably new condition.

1214191948_HDR.jpg 1214191948a_HDR.jpg 1214191955b_HDR.jpg 1214191941_HDR.jpg 1214191949_HDR.jpg 1214191945a_HDR.jpg 1214191946_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello are you still interested in making a sale on the magnum research mountain eagle rifle ?

Thank you
Dave
Thanks for the interest dave. The pending deal is about to go threw. I'm hoping this weekend or the beginning of next. If this trade falls threw ill be letting the thread know. I have to honor my original agreement for another few days. Thanks

Thanks for the interest dave. The pending deal is about to go threw. I'm hoping this weekend or the beginning of next. If this trade falls threw ill be letting the thread know. I have to honor my original agreement for another few days. Thanks
Hello 308ghost, thanks for the quick reply. I am interested if the deal fall through.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top