JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD ***
I could open a can of worms and say there was never a CZ 75 that looked this good, I will let you judge that from the photos. A recent acquire, this all steel pistol comes with a 17-round flush fit magazine and a 10-round extended lip magazine (inserted in pistol photos) as well as a combo steel safe box with steel cable so you can have a bit more confidence keeping it safe/out of harms way as you travel or at home.

This is the full size 4.5" barrel DA trigger is breaking at just under 11 pounds and SA is right at 5 pounds, both feel lighter. Slide mounted safety and ambidextrous decocker, smooth frame (latest model went tactical with a rail), factory finish and handgrips are in excellent condition, bore is bright, pistol is very clean and ready to go.

Only $425 plus background fee, not here to barter junk, just give great deals to shooting enthusiasts. As always cards are welcome.

EOS Rebel T62018_10_150540.JPG

EOS Rebel T62018_10_150541.JPG

EOS Rebel T62018_10_150542.JPG

EOS Rebel T62018_10_150543.JPG

EOS Rebel T62018_10_150544.JPG

EOS Rebel T62018_10_150545.JPG

Last Edited:
Definitely one of the better stock triggers out there, very reliable as I have 7k+ through the one I have and nary a hiccup. Great seller also;)

Should I be looking for more of these? I was going to pass on this one as there was no money to be made, but the bartering got really interesting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.