JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got some extended mags for my compact Jericho 941 and want to get a sleeve or spacer to take up the gap between the base plate and the mag well opening. It's not particularly a do or die thing but sometimes when I get bored these things tend annoy me. Anyway, I was looking high and low and couldn't find anything other than Glonk and a few others. The Jericho 941 takes CZ, Canik and Tanfoglio 9mm mags as well as the standard Jericho's. The Canik options were matched to that funky gap cut mag well so that won't work. I was just wondering if anyone had any sources for such things before I head off to Surplus Gizmos for raw material. (surplus gizmos.com....yeah they're pretty awesome).
Pics coming tomorrow. I know, I know...
:s0122:

Here's the pics. One is with the 16 rd IWI mag with steel floor plate and the other is a Canik 15 rd with the polymer floor plate. The 13 rd mag it came with obviously sits flush.

IMG_20220628_103102.jpg IMG_20220628_103511.jpg

I was just a sportsmans and they had some garbage Promag canik extendos with a spacer on them. Maybe buy one to cut down to the gap?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top