JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm aware that this law doesn't ban existing mags, only the import, sale, or purchase in state. Which means I'm still legal with the 30 rounders I already have for my AR, and the 18, 19, and 20 round mags that are the standard for my CZ and Canik. My question is, what if I decide to sell/trade one of the pistols? Can they be sold in WA with the magazines they came with, or do I have to sell them either without mags or out of state? And since I do more trading than buying/selling, even an out of state trade could mean "importing" a pistol with a banned mag, or again, no mags. I know new gun sales are going to go the "CA compliant" route, but there's a lot of used guns still around with "excessive" mag capacity :mad:. Later.

Dave

You can happen to "lose" them outside the store after transferring the firearm. Or shoot, you can even "throw them away" right after the transfer.. and if a guy happens to look in a discarded box abandoned on the ground.. well, he just "found them".. after all, YOU threw them away.

I do not think you can legally sell, loan, give, trade, or distribute those magazines after 7/1/2022 in Washington State...
I am not sure if my children can legally own the magazines with a capacity over ten that I currently own upon my demise...
I also wonder how it will affect people who live out of state and travel here to attend a firearms training class or a sanctioned shooting event.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top