JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I am a retired Marine, and Viet Nam combat vet. I was a rifle range coach while stationed at Yuma in 1968, prior to shipping out to Viet Nam, and practiced with the Base pistol team while in Yuma, too. I had all the free ammo I could possibly shoot at my disposal. I would shoot every day, then.
I am interested in plinking, competitive bullseye pistol shooting and hunting the damned coyotes eating my livestock with an AR-15 and nightvision. We have a 100 yard shooting range on our ranch. Although I am old and can't see as well as I used to, I can still split the hair on a gnat's *** with my modified Savage 30-06 SPRG.
Semper Fidelis.

Welcome and thanks for your service. I have a friends ranch in Christmas valley we help with the Coyote reduction plan and we get our share. They should be good and hungry come December....You could watch your bone pile also......:s0155:

Welcome aboard jar-head I was in the Nam just before you 66-67-68 1st marines, Marble Mountain Danang...Semper-Fi

Thank you all for your kind sentiments and appreciation for my service to our country. I am proud to be a former Marine.

Swoop, we had a good view of Marble Mountain from the top of Monkey Mountain!

My best friend from college was in the Army stationed on top Marble Mountain.

I would like to go to the village at the bottom of Marble mountain (I forget the name) to see what the village stone sculptors are making, these days. Probably just what they have been making for the last 1,000 years.

There is now a huge luxury hotel (empty) on China Beach, where the Green Berets had their in-country R&R center with bathouse/whorehouse on base.
Funny they left the whorehouse out of the TV show.....if they only knew.LOL

Semper Fi

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews