JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We've been thinking of getting a cat to help with rodent control. I am hoping this stray will stick around. He looks pretty tame to me. 🐱

20220630_165812.jpg 20220630_165850.jpg

Meow Wow that's close!
A little too close. We had quite the stare down. Strange to see one this healthy during daylight hours especially where I live. The guy that lives in the house behind the cougar in this photo went to go to towrk at 11:30 that night and the kitty was standing between him and his car. He called 911 and they sent out 4 state patrol officers who walked around with shotguns and flashlight for about 30 minutes before declaring it's far too dangerous for them and to call animal control! Animal control has made a note of it and told us to call them back next time we see it. Since only 1 neighbors cat is missing, they won't do anything about it. Had to keep the grandkids up on the deck all day because we don't want them out in the yard with this guy hanging around.

Looks like a young cat to me, probably just trying to establish his territory. We definitely need to bring hound hunting back. All the cats I deal with are typically young or old looking for a easy meal. Hound hunting would put the population back in check and stop alot of predation that farmers have been dealing with across the pnw

Looks like a young cat to me, probably just trying to establish his territory. We definitely need to bring hound hunting back. All the cats I deal with are typically young or old looking for a easy meal. Hound hunting would put the population back in check and stop alot of predation that farmers have been dealing with across the pnw
He was VERY healthy! Definitely not an old guy looking for an easy hunt because he lost some sight or agility. We had an old cougar around our place in Woodland years back that moved in to pick off livestock. When DOFW finally trapped him, he was losing his sight and couldn't move that well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top