JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, still recovering from the most very silly weekend, but took care of lots of work today, including picking up mail with Firearms News in said. I spotted this:

metralleta y lanzagranadas.jpg

• Main question because I can't get a straight answer out of the vendor. Will the Mac magazines listed in the upper right work with a late 9㎜ M10A1A? From my little research the answer is unequivocally ... yes, well, maybe. (I've found the double-stack, single-feed Zytel magazines just work. The steel, double-stack, single-feed ones also do, but they are a PITA to load. The double-stack, double-feed types kinda-sorta work enough, but meh. So I think so, but figured I'd ask. And, no, I don't really need more magazines, but with the way the wind is blowing, maybe wouldn't hurt to stock up.)
  • But wait, there's more! What do I spy? Holy Space Pineapples! An M79 barrel. I seem to recall one route to owning a thumper is 1.) Buy the receiver which, sans barrel, is just Title I. 2.) File the paperwork on eForms. 3.) Find a barrel, engrave, and mate them. 4.) Thumpf! Good idea or too gonzo to bother with?
Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads