JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Mac-10 .22LR Upper, Ye or Nay?

• Yes! And the one to acquire is ...

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Eh, maybe. Not sure worth the hassle.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • (gasp!) Machine-guns are extra naughty ... I am running to a safe space.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
There's a new player in the 22LR conversions for the M10 they new player is Calico Kighr Wesoobs systems, they have a M10 22LR conversion using their rotary magazines it looks pretty cool. The YouTube video showing it in action is impressive. Calico says it's being updated and will be in production in a few weeks, it's price was a very reasonable $850!

There's a new player in the 22LR conversions for the M10 they new player is Calico Kighr Wesoobs systems, they have a M10 22LR conversion using their rotary magazines it looks pretty cool. The YouTube video showing it in action is impressive. Calico says it's being updated and will be in production in a few weeks, it's price was a very reasonable $850!

No really a new player, I'm well familiar with it, as it's been in the works for over 10 years. When it's released I stand by what I said above.

Bonus with the Calico is one can be a Spaceball.

600px-Spaceballs_1.jpg

If I had a full auto Mac, this would be my first acquisition.

Alliance Armament SABRE MAC-10 Upper in 5.56mm - PREMIUM GUN SHOP
Lage has a 556 upper that's waiting for ATF approval it's already gone thought testing once ATF approves it lage says it will go into production I am number 16 on their wait list. Lage makes the best upper conversions for the M10 sub guns bar none! I know someone that has a Sabre 556 upper it works very well but getting replacement parts is an issue from what I've heard the company that produced it has gone tits up.

Lage has a 556 upper that's waiting for ATF approval it's already gone thought testing once ATF approves it lage says it will go into production I am number 16 on their wait list. Lage makes the best upper conversions for the M10 sub guns bar none! I know someone that has a Sabre 556 upper it works very well but getting replacement parts is an issue from what I've heard the company that produced it has gone tits up.
How much are they asking?

Fleming advertised a M11,.22 lr conversion in Small Arms Review in the 1980's. It replaced the upper. Fed by Ruger type 25-50 rnd. mags from the left side. Probably only a handfull made....

PS 22 upper has been in the works for 10++ years....

There are Flemming uppers out there to be had.

Not cheap anymore and hit or miss with it working.

They are a toy to tinker with.

Another OR dude is playing with a 22 kit for the 10......its on a long list of projects.

The lage 22 kits for M11/9 are solid in my experience ymmv........No longer avl.

Official list is in play for the 22lr
and
The 308 upper.

They are sending in samples ...very soon.

Couple others in play as well .......list are @ PS.

Practical Solutions is running the list.

Chance that Lage may do 1 or some ...who knows.

The prototypes are all built by the same dude that put the 11/15 together initially then Lage ran with it.

Heres the one for the bolt.

I don't do fb.......Im sure theres something there. I'm nearly positive of this.

Over on Uzitalk you will find the rest.....a couple were posted yesterday.

They will be in the MAC section somewhere.

Macsalot....? is their username on UT

The lists are all done by email. to Tina.....I'm not on any of it....yet.

308.......... https://www.uzitalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/m10-308.98204/#post-863532

22 ..... https://www.uzitalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/m10-22.98223/page-3

Last Edited: