JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a nice condition M96 Swedish Mauser chambered in 6.5x55mm Swede. This rifle is a 1911 manufacture and is numbers-matching on all parts except the cleaning rod. It is CAI import marked, however the markings are tiny.

Stock is in good condition with the usual handling and combat marks for a 100+ year old rifle. Overall the bluing is 80% or better with a few small rust pits on the cleaning rod and near the muzzle. I did not do any cleaning on them, but it looks like a few minutes with some oil and a brush would take care of it. The barrel is not threaded. The bore is in good condition with sharp rifling. It could use a thorough cleaning.

These rifles and available surplus ammunition are known to be very accurate, though I've not personally fired this rifle. This would make a great shooter or just a collection piece.

I am asking $800 for the rifle and am open to offers. Also happy to provide additional photos or answer questions if needed. I am located in Lake Stevens and can meet you within an hour's drive. I am willing to ship, but note that I am not an FFL.
1231191207.jpg
Thanks!

1231191212c.jpg 1231191210.jpg 1231191209a.jpg 1231191209.jpg 1231191208b.jpg 1231191208a.jpg 1231191208.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Your stock tag shows 6.51 bore size and #2 bore condition at last arsenal check, not bad. Those tags replaced early unit tags. The numbers under the rear sight should match rifle too. ;)

Great rifles. I has a CG 1910 that is way better than me....

Your stock tag shows 6.51 bore size and #2 bore condition at last arsenal check, not bad.
Those tags replaced early unit tags. ;)

Which is why the steel screw rather than the original brass screw...
My disc is inletted into an existing "Shield shaped" previous inletting....,
which I was told long ago that That had something to do w/ words like "Home Guard" or "Local Police"

And they ain't making any more of these rifles....

Also plenty of Wood Projectile practice rounds out there ready to load fer real......;)

GLWS...:):)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.