JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Getting tired of this, I will probably pull it from here, if I don't get any action soon. Will take trade offers. Multiple Ar lowers. An smle #4, or?

This is back up again, found all the ammo and clips. The rifle bore is the best of several I traded around to finally wind up with, all of the surplus ammo for these is corrosive ( actually collectable) the bores on most are rough. this rifles bore isn't perfect but it still has nice deep grooves and a good muzzle it is the best of several I have owned. yes I have shot it, it kicks hard. Great to take to the range and wake up the AR shooters with. It is Budapest marked, nice wood and blueing, has a post ww1 canvas sling and 135 rounds of commercial (Hornady boxed with ppu headstamps) and 92 rounds of surplus all headstamped '38 or '39, and 13 clips. the ammo and clips alone are worth over $250

No nazi/german headstamps on the surplus ammo or clips.

$450 obo (edit 4/5) price drop to $400

Sale pending 6/30

Last Edited:
IMG_20151019_105554.jpg

Standard caliber for these is 8x56R. I have one of these and love it. It kicks like a mule.

These are a neat old rifle- straight pull action. Yours looks to be in nice shape. 110 rounds of commercial ammo (assuming reloadable brass) is worth a bunch by itself.

yep it's reloadable. the ammo came in hornady boxes, but with a PPU headstamp. soft point 205 grain bullets. the rifle is in very nice shape considering it's age. btw it is Budapest marked.
some body needs this, the ammo alone is worth $1 a round,
the clips are going for $5 iirc.
its like getting the rifle for $110 and not having to scrounge for ammo.

rcbs has dies, bullets are available (.330 diameter) from buffalo arms company.

http://www.buffaloarms.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=157053&CAT=4142

Last Edited:
Yeah, the clips would be $5, minimum.
Are the surplus rounds boxed? If so do the boxes and head stamps have the Nazi eagle on them?
They are cool rifles! I just bought one from a member.
Bayonet?

Last Edited:
Mine certainly have a swastica under the eagles body.

Photo under, nazi eagle cartridge head stamps/images On Google.

Sorry, I couldn't get the address to load!:(

Last Edited:
If you ever get down to the Portland area, I will buy this off you. No worries if you don't want to drive down that far. But if you ever make a trip down just send me a PM. Thanks.

Shane

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top