JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a post 64 M94 that in years past I attempted to mount a scope on the left side. I did not complete this and have left the scope base on. So now after many years I would like to remove it but need to find 3 screws to replace the ones for the mount. Need help in finding what these are called and where to find them. I have been searching the web and only seem to find a headache. Any help much appreciated.

94.jpg

If you know the size and thread pitch Parkrose Hardware has a selection of gun screws and might have what you need. Basically you are looking for set screws to plug the holes. Frequently gun screws have finer threads than standard SAE fasteners. Or take it to a gunsmith and see what they have. You can buy assortments at places like Brownell's but they are prohibitively expensive for a one-off need.

For future reference on gun parts, you may want to stuff the following in your reference bag of tricks:
Jack First IN Rapid City South Dakota.
Numrich Gun Shop
Brownells

If you know the size and thread pitch Parkrose Hardware has a selection of gun screws and might have what you need. Basically you are looking for set screws to plug the holes. Frequently gun screws have finer threads than standard SAE fasteners. Or take it to a gunsmith and see what they have. You can buy assortments at places like Brownell's but they are prohibitively expensive for a one-off need.
Good to know. front screw has a pin built into it so that might be tough to find at Parkrose but the other two are just plug screws. Thanks

When G I Joe's went out of business, I had the opportunity to buy their scope parts tackle box they kept behind the counter.
It was chock full of scope rings, mounts and other misc screws.
It sure comes in handy when you need that odd ball gun part.
I have sold or given away half of what was in the box before the pictures were taken.

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR