JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought they were one use rockets? so after they are fired isnt that enough to consider it decommissioned? just wondering for my own knowledge.... i know someone that has one but i didnt think it was even legal to own any part of it.

I am not 100% sure to tell you the truth. BUT I think it might have to have a hole cut in it or a bar welded across the bore. I know they are legal in one form or another. And I have seen people own them with no apparent decommissioning some with apparent decommissioning and even some that have been converted to shoit 37mm flares... Im going to do a bit of research now just to make sure I dont get myself into any stupid trouble.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top