Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

M72 LAW rocket tube

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by turbovr6jetta, Mar 17, 2013.

1. turbovr6jetta

turbovr6jetta Bellingham Wa Member

I'm looking for a LAW tube. Obviously decommissioned. Condition is not too important but one that slides would be ideal. More ideal would be two. Just looking for a couple to hang on my deuce.

2. 1stklass

1stklass salem oregon Well-Known Member

I thought they were one use rockets? so after they are fired isnt that enough to consider it decommissioned? just wondering for my own knowledge.... i know someone that has one but i didnt think it was even legal to own any part of it.

3. turbovr6jetta

turbovr6jetta Bellingham Wa Member

I am not 100% sure to tell you the truth. BUT I think it might have to have a hole cut in it or a bar welded across the bore. I know they are legal in one form or another. And I have seen people own them with no apparent decommissioning some with apparent decommissioning and even some that have been converted to shoit 37mm flares... Im going to do a bit of research now just to make sure I dont get myself into any stupid trouble.

1stklass and (deleted member) like this.