Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Sisters
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I absolutely love this gun, but I'm looking to consolidate calibers. I'm not much of a paper puncher, but the one time I put this on paper it printed 2in groups with surplus ammo. I'm sure a better marksman could get that tighter, the gun is a great shooter. I can ring steel at 200yards all day, but after that my eyes fail me. The rear sight is adjustable out to 2000m of you want to unleash your inner Finn.

All numbers match on this 1941 VKT barreled gun and I believe it's built on an 1898 mosin action. (Pre 1899?). The rifling is sharp and I have made sure to clean it well after every outing.

Included is 950 rounds of surplus ammo. Over 500rds is Yugo Brass Cased 182gr Heavy ball. This is great ammo, and shoots two inch groups with me behind the trigger.. The other is a sealed 440 Russian spam can.

Price is $1000.

Looking to trade for a M1a. I can add cash if needed. Potential part trade for handgun in 10mm IMG_20190530_083231507.jpg IMG_20190529_224815610.jpg IMG_20190530_083303899.jpg IMG_20190530_083248323.jpg IMG_20190530_083329627_HDR.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Reactions
Another example of things mean other things to different people. I saw the M-39 and simply " JUST HAD" to see if you were talking about the Right M-39 as in a Smith and Wesson Model-39. BUT, NO such luck. A while back I was talking to a friend who was selling some of his Collection. I asked him if he had a Model-39 and he said Yes and that it was For Sale! He said he wanted $400.00, that's Great I figured. Off he went to his Walk In Safe. Yeah, he had that many. Well, he walked in with the Model -39 MARLIN!!! It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it's now part of my Collection and I'm still looking for a Model-39 Smith and Wesson!

Reactions
Another example of things mean other things to different people. I saw the M-39 and simply " JUST HAD" to see if you were talking about the Right M-39 as in a Smith and Wesson Model-39. BUT, NO such luck. A while back I was talking to a friend who was selling some of his Collection. I asked him if he had a Model-39 and he said Yes and that it was For Sale! He said he wanted $400.00, that's Great I figured. Off he went to his Walk In Safe. Yeah, he had that many. Well, he walked in with the Model -39 MARLIN!!! It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it's now part of my Collection and I'm still looking for a Model-39 Smith and Wesson!
Here are a bunch...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom