JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With the panzerfaust Book and recently the Fliegerfaust Bookcompleted, It is time to look at book three and see if we can scale up the weapon designs to be more complex and larger caliber.

I have decided that the M202 Flash would be a great candidate to build and test fire for next book in the series. Last week I submitted my form 1 to build the launcher. When I get that back approved I can start making the launcher. I have several ideas to keep the cost down while making a realistic look launcher. I have found a motor design that should realistically launch these rockets while staying under the 4 ounce limit to avoid additional tax stamps per round. These won't be your off the shelve Este motors.

Y9w3w9Y.jpg

I'm looking to hear folks opinions about what they would like to see in the next book, different types of chapters? More detailed artwork? I'm open to suggestions on how to improve the series.

If you want to support, you can pick up a book or Sticker I can remove the link if not allowed

M202 MPFW, I taught that class when they first came into field useage in the Marines... They were only in service for a short time as the rockets were bursting into flames when opening the sealed packages to load.. 1976-9 I believe... M202 MPFW.jpg

M202 MPFW, I taught that class when they first came into field useage in the Marines... They were only in service for a short time as the rockets were bursting into flames when opening the sealed packages to load.. 1976-9 I believe...View attachment 1226377
Great photo! And very interesting. I know on a few of the launchers I've seen that there was a revision to the launchers at some point and they usually have a sticker stay that have been fixed . Maybe that was in regards to the faulty ammunition

What they wanted is for the launcher, which is re-loadable to be able to fire 66mm HE rounds that were from the older LAAWS M-72's as well as the 66mm Tri-EthylAluminum rockets that was the fire for the discontinued Flame Thrower...;

Someone was very generous and donated an original M202a1 reflex sight, I had planned to use the Bazooka sight but having the real deal will make it more authentic

8UUzBdO.jpg
aC1qrAY.jpg
j753CFC.jpg
lKWRfE6.jpg
BE6YQGQ.jpg
k8ahCkE.jpg

Also heard back from my Lawyer who reached out to several places and confirmed the 4 ounce fuel limit does not apply to my rockets as the "warhead" is inert. That will allow me to make much faster rockets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top