JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If this had been on yesterday before I bought Humpyslayers i would own it today!
I got lost of ammo to make my deal a good one this is a great deal

Hey Wrangler,

Have sent Humpslayer some pics and notes, waiting to see if we're going all the way thru with the deal, I'll let you know if not.

Not interested in the Standard with 10 mags for $1200 aye? I also have a brand new completed CMMG AR lower with Magpul UBR stock and MOE grip (less buffer & spring) for $375 if interested? Would be great for and SPR or sharpshooter build. Thought I'd mention it since I'm gonna post it tonight before heading off to work.

LMK by PM Grant

Last Edited:
Actually I do my job as a mod. Are you well versed on how we handle things and why? If you have a problem with this or do not understand something please PM and I'll be happy to explain how and why we do the things we do, I'm always happy to explain things to members. We have already had this same conversation in a similar threads.

We pretty much just delete off topic non relevant posts in ads and without any penalty, but every now and then the signal to noise ratio gets out of hand and we will do what you see here and strike the post and make a note in the thread so that other members can see it as an example.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.