JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a like new Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM II on Gunbroker today, for a very reasonable price. My new rifle does not have the extended rail. Now I have to wait the week for them to ship it my FFL before I can play w/ my new rifle-et. If anyone has one, I would like to know what optics you are running?

^^nothing like a sage stock, i had one with a troy chassis,
IMAG0068.jpg
buddy of mine having fun with it
IMAG0053.jpg
but sold it this year, anyways I had a real nice red dot on mine with a 3x magnifier, but you can't go wrong with a leupold mr/t mark 4, they're quite amazing and perfect for your m14.

Hey Berg, I had one a couple years ago, when they first came out. I put an eotech on it. That was sweet. Also put a Leupold 2.5 power scout scope on it. That was fun too. Never tried any standard rifle scopes on it, because I wanted to keep the stripper clip feeder. The Vltor forearm screws into the side of the receiver so I couldn't use my SA mount for a riflescope. It's setup for scout/red-dot scopes. I ended up trading it off to a guy in Vancouver, because I couldn't get used to the fat rails all over the thing. I like a Boyds walnut stock better. Too much rail for me. Good job on getting a good deal.

Berg it's a Sage EBR stock, got it from fulton armory.

http://www.fulton-armory.com/

When I got my mine, I sold the VLTOR rail for $350 on gunbroker towards the price of the stock. There is a lot of options, I'm sure you will find the one that works for you.

Ouch, I only paid $1200 for the rifle. $800+ for a stock system seems pretty steep even by M1A/AR15 Standards. I like your idea of selling off the rail; I think I will and change it over to a GI walnut stock w/ vented handguard.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top