JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know, I don't think it is in semi mode. If you look above the safety selector, you can barely see a pin for the military auto sear. Plus you can make out the auto sear. They are also using a full auto bolt carrier. Also, there is a full auto knob on top of the hammer. If you look at the finger, it appears to never move. The hard part about the GIF is it cuts away or reloads before the end of the cycle. The cut away thing is knda cool. I might do that with an 80% I messed up and can't use as a receiver.

Ya know, I don't think it is in semi mode. If you look above the safety selector, you can barely see a pin for the military auto sear. Plus you can make out the auto sear. They are also using a full auto bolt carrier. Also, there is a full auto knob on top of the hammer. If you look at the finger, it appears to never move. The hard part about the GIF is it cuts away or reloads before the end of the cycle. The cut away thing is knda cool. I might do that with an 80% I messed up and can't use as a receiver.

Martini_up is correct.
It is a full auto. But it's in semi mode.

If it was in full auto mode the forward motion of the bolt carrier would drop the hammer.

My laptop has some issues. Now for some reason I can see the entire Gif. Before it would reload right before the trigger finger is released. So thinking that was the end, t looked like the full auto mode. Now that I see the entire thing, it is a full auto in semi mode. Sorry for my previous posts.

Last Edited:
without pics it is not true..........................................

Well here's the best I can do tonight. As you can see I'm no shutterbug. But as you can also see, clear AR receiver.

full?d=1446096722.jpg

And a nice depiction of sear engagement... :cool:

Wow.........very cool. Ok, I'll eat some crow here. Thanx for posting a pic. Where in the hell did you find that? Have you fired it? Will it hold up shooting a few mags worth of ammo? I want one!

Wow.........very cool. Ok, I'll eat some crow here. Thanx for posting a pic. Where in the hell did you find that? Have you fired it? Will it hold up shooting a few mags worth of ammo? I want one!
Tennessee Arms Company. IIRC with shipping, tax and FFL it was over $100. I've put several mags through it and it has run just fine. The fit around the takedown pin could be better but other than that I'm very happy with it. The only pieces of metal on it - other than the LPK of course - are inserts for attaching the buffer tube and handgrip and a small but very thick plate with the serial number.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top