JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Boring
State
Oregon
Hi all,
I'm hoping to find a M1 Garand , either WW2 like my Dad carried, or Korean War like his best friend carried. Also looking for similar era M1 Carbine and Colt 45 open on make

have trade stuff too if that helps the sale
Guns and/or ammo

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

"Deavis" is on target and I believe the CMP is the best "bang" for your buck, but when you buy from them it is sight unseen. It's sort of a crap shoot getting one with a serial number prior to or during WWII. USGI Garands were produced until late 1956 I believe, well after the Korean War. This link has some good info on production years and manufacturer's.USrifle30m1.com

I have been happy with the service grade Garand's I have bought from them in the past.

"Deavis" is on target and I believe the CMP is the best "bang" for your buck, but when you buy from them it is sight unseen. It's sort of a crap shoot getting one with a serial number prior to or during WWII. USGI Garands were produced until late 1956 I believe, well after the Korean War. This link has some good info on production years and manufacturer's.USrifle30m1.com

I have been happy with the service grade Garand's I have bought from them in the past.

thanks I've been trying
Even the prerequisites like joining the Garand Collectors that I did two weeks ago takes 6 weeks just to get my membership number to apply to Cmp
I'll be another year older by the time I'm eligible

There is at least one H&R for sale in the classifieds. In my opinion they made the nicest M1's
I tried yesterday to buy a Garand
Soon as I asked the dealer about it he called the person who had been sitting on the fence about buying it and sold it out from under me
The hr I think has a throat erosion of 4 as I recall . I was hoping to get something that would last a bit longer
But thank u
I appreciate you letting me know

thanks I've been trying
Even the prerequisites like joining the Garand Collectors that I did two weeks ago takes 6 weeks just to get my membership number to apply to Cmp
I'll be another year older by the time I'm eligible

I believe the GCA syncs their member data with the CMP, so it might take up to 6 weeks to get your member card but you should get a member number within day, keep in mind it has been 10 + years since I went through the entire process so my recollection may be off.

I believe the GCA syncs their member data with the CMP, so it might take up to 6 weeks to get your member card but you should get a member number within day, keep in mind it has been 10 + years since I went through the entire process so my recollection may be off.
Your right on the data share
I talked to a guy at the GCA two days ago
And explained what I was trying to do
He told me it would be 6 weeks till I got my member packet and number
I should of asked if I got a number as soon as I paid to join , didn't think of that and he didn't offer . I'll try tomorrow
Thank you for helping me

I put in my order months ago. Lost track now, probably October? Maybe November....? Anyway, haven't heard bubkis from them and I know I provided all appropriate forms/IDs, etc. Hopefully I'll hear from them before next October because they don't seem to want to talk to me when I initiate.

Good luck on your search!

Hi all,
I'm hoping to find a M1 Garand , either WW2 like my Dad carried, or Korean War like his best friend carried. Also looking for similar era M1 Carbine and Colt 45 open on make

have trade stuff too if that helps the sale
Guns and/or ammo

Thanks
Are you looking for a shooter or other.
Have a Winchester Garand, Inland carbine. Both are original per makers. Price wise somewhere in the $2500- $3000 range for both and more so with ammo and extras.
A shooter would be close to $800 give or take.

I put in my order months ago. Lost track now, probably October? Maybe November....? Anyway, haven't heard bubkis from them and I know I provided all appropriate forms/IDs, etc. Hopefully I'll hear from them before next October because they don't seem to want to talk to me when I initiate.

Good luck on your search!
Thanks hope your rifle arrives soon !
Have a Winchester Garand, Inland carbine. Both are original per makers. Price wise somewhere in the $2500- $3000 range for both and more so with ammo and extras.
Hi I missed your reply to my add,
I'm interested in your guns !
Hit me up or PM me . Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.