JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Don't care what make. Prefer GI walnut stock and a barrel with good bore. Cash or trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Heck...post up on here what your trade interests are. I have two post War rifles. You just never know what might perk a feller's interest.

-E-

Tade fodder: unfired Geissele ODG 16in upper, BCM 16in ELW MCMR upper with maybe 50 rounds on it, a converted Saiga that I converted to underfolder, a P365 with Holosun 507k2 dot and Surefire light, a CZ-85, and maybe an IBM M1 Carbine.

Forgot these: TA33 red chevron ACOG for 7.62x51 w/ or w/o Holosun 507k x2 attached atop the Trijicon occular-lens mount for RMR, CZ-83, and Eotech EXPS3-0.

gunzo:

,and maybe an IBM M1 Carbine....

Hmmmmmm....

Details Pls? :)
Late 1943 IBM receiver with 9/43 IBM barrel. Not sure the provenance of all the other parts because I am not particular about such thing. Currently ounted in a replica M1A1 stock with rail, red Dot and Surefire MD640 light, because I built it as SHTF carbine for my wife. I have a fixed stock and handguard, and a bayonet. It is a shooter-grade carbine. I've fired thousands of rounds of Korean surplus and handloads through it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.