JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
She's Gone...

Dang it - I hate to do this, but I have a photography addiction that's stronger than my gun addiction.

Up for sale is my M1 Garand. I bought her from a forum member last year. Has the CMP paperwork. Very very good condition. Springfield.

Price includes a hard case to carry it in, and a gun sock. and an authentic sling, and an authentic 10" bayonet and scabbard (not a dang ebay cheap fake).

and I have a spare Op Rod that I bought. I won't include it, but I will cut a deal on it.

and I have surplus 30 06 I will make a deal on as well (how does 50 cents a round sound?)

$800 cash, face to face deal only, OR resident only. Must show ID. concealed carry permit a plus (it shows the state vetted you). And a big plus to meet out in my neck of the woods - Hillsboro/west side.

Maybe I'll do the whole shebang - gun, sling, case, sock, bayonet, at least 500 rounds of M2, clips, and the spare op rod (not cheap) - all for $900. Maybe.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top