JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I would share...

Thanksgiving with the family and just admiring Dad's M1 armory. The two gun sacks behind also have Garands in them. I won't even talk about the "Enfield" or "Mauser" side of the room although I think I saw another M1 or two mixed in with them. Lost in the shuffle no doubt. Dad is very dedicated. He has his eye on more!

All of the ones I have ever seen at the BIG 5 are trashed. Not worth anywhere near what they want for them.

Now, getting the M1 though the CMP is a different story. They have ALWAYS had them in WONDERFUL shape. Cheaper too! :)

"Blue sky" marked M1's were earlier imports. The "Dog's" at Big 5 are Taiwanese imports. Worn out dogs...
CMP really only has Greek and Italian rifles left anymore, a few "USGI" rifles trickle in now and then.
The "Good old day's" are gone for "good" GI guns from the CMP.
usrifle

Thought I would share...

Thanksgiving with the family and just admiring Dad's M1 armory. The two gun sacks behind also have Garands in them. I won't even talk about the "Enfield" or "Mauser" side of the room although I think I saw another M1 or two mixed in with them. Lost in the shuffle no doubt. Dad is very dedicated. He has his eye on more!

Make it worth your while if you convince your father to adopt me... :s0155:

Seriously, you are blessed to have a father like him. Nice collection.

SF-

Dad would bristle at the thought of being a "collector". He's a shooter! It's just hard for him to get around to the dozens of rifles he has so they collect dust. Occasionally he has to pay attention to his handguns too. We should all be so lucky.

RE: adoption. You'll have to fight my three brothers and me. You can kick my sisters a$$ though. She's always been a pain so I'm willing to negotiate. :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews