JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a total AR newb but have been considering picking one up somewhere down the road. I noticed today at sportsmans that the m&p15 .223 is on sale for a little under 600 bucks and I was wondering how they stack up in the AR world, or what else I should be looking at in that price range. I don't ever see myself spending over 650 so I got a little excited when I saw a decent price tag for a 30 round AR. I was worried I was going to be stuck with a 10 round sks

Given your limit on how much you will spend on a AR15, they are decent plinker. <broken link removed> I have one for my kids to shoot in 5.45x39 and it does alright... I wouldn't trust my life to this rifle when I have more trustworthy firearms.

My friend has a mp15 sporter version. I like it since it does not have the dust cover and forward assist. Trigger was ok to me. I did not notice much creep. Honestly s&w is good and it works well. Your other options at this price point are frankenstein homemade ar, bushmaster carbon, or a used stag/spike. If you like it then buy it. Or else you'll get caught up and next thing you know you're way pass your budget

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top