JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was just there at 12:30pm (Saturday 3/9/2013) and they had at least two Shields, one in 9mm and one in .40 cal. Both were priced at $529. Just thought I would post in case anyone was looking for one. I still think it is too high a price but it all depends on how badly you want one.

I do believe Access is mistaken as I'm sure the Employees know there are 7 people on the wait list for a 9mm shield.
Well, they were there on the shelf with the price tag there and Josh and I bantered back and forth about them. So, you can say whatever you want but I know what I saw.

Well, they were there on the shelf with the price tag there and Josh and I bantered back and forth about them. So, you can say whatever you want but I know what I saw.

They had one extra 40 in their shipment. You have a decent track record and I am building my reputation. I asked Josh about putting money down on the wait list two weeks ago when I brought in a Star B for some advise. He told me there were 7 others in line then. I just got off the phone with him and Josh assured me that no 9mm's where put out. I've met him and therefore believe.
I herein stand by my statement," You sir are mistaken!":s0025:
P.S. The price is/was $449

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top