JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was just there at 12:30pm (Saturday 3/9/2013) and they had at least two Shields, one in 9mm and one in .40 cal. Both were priced at $529. Just thought I would post in case anyone was looking for one. I still think it is too high a price but it all depends on how badly you want one.

I do believe Access is mistaken as I'm sure the Employees know there are 7 people on the wait list for a 9mm shield.
Well, they were there on the shelf with the price tag there and Josh and I bantered back and forth about them. So, you can say whatever you want but I know what I saw.

Well, they were there on the shelf with the price tag there and Josh and I bantered back and forth about them. So, you can say whatever you want but I know what I saw.

They had one extra 40 in their shipment. You have a decent track record and I am building my reputation. I asked Josh about putting money down on the wait list two weeks ago when I brought in a Star B for some advise. He told me there were 7 others in line then. I just got off the phone with him and Josh assured me that no 9mm's where put out. I've met him and therefore believe.
I herein stand by my statement," You sir are mistaken!":s0025:
P.S. The price is/was $449

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top