JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a brand new in box MP Shield in a 40 caliber. Looking to sell this for 600 firm or trade it for nice glock 19, 1911 good brand only, HK or show me what you got :)

a5yte4yj.jpg

It's amazing how people get so defensive. Somebody makes a comment, then everyone gets all jacked up about. So much for etiquette. This is far from a second amendment forum.
Good luck with your sale.

Just picked up a brand new 9mm Shield at my local Fred Meyers.. 429.00.. just sayin' they are returning to the shelves, heard S&W are concentrating on production for these above all their other models..

Just picked up a brand new 9mm Shield at my local Fred Meyers.. 429.00.. just sayin' they are returning to the shelves, heard S&W are concentrating on production for these above all their other models..

Thats great for you. Congratulations. Why are you posting it here though? You think you are doing someone a favor.. for just indirectly judging the masses? I rarely post anything... but you people who are governing the classifieds like you're part of some progressive watchdog need to go mind your own business. If someone wants the gun or to make a trade, they will. Please.. mind your own business.

Geeze, more thread crapping by a Newbie ..... I am sick of this nonsense. BTW, don't the .40's cost more then the 9MM Models?

BTW, you have been blocked from any of my listings .... Enjoy!

Thats great for you. Congratulations. Why are you posting it here though? You think you are doing someone a favor.. for just indirectly judging the masses? I rarely post anything... but you people who are governing the classifieds like you're part of some progressive watchdog need to go mind your own business. If someone wants the gun or to make a trade, they will. Please.. mind your own business.

I don't see nothing wrong with a fellow gun enthusiast helping other enthusiast's not getting raped... Just saying. BTW what's wrong if somebody puts up a price on what guns are going for??? I mean if I wanted to buy something thinking its priced right, (when its actually not) I would love it if somebody told me, to save me some $$$$.

I don't see nothing wrong with a fellow gun enthusiast helping other enthusiast's not getting raped... Just saying. BTW what's wrong if somebody puts up a price on what guns are going for??? I mean if I wanted to buy something thinking its priced right, (when its actually not) I would love it if somebody told me, to save me some $$$$.

NO ONE "HAS" to buy anything! If you don't like an asking price just move on ...... It is NOT your place to tell anyone what they should ask for their items ....

You have been here for a while - and should understand how the Site works ....

There is nothing wrong with it if you are simply going out and posting it in a general info thread. What he has chosen to do is be a big brother to the consumer and jack up this guys thread. At this point.. I've done the same thing just wasting space where people should be looking at what he has to sell, doing their OWN research on the item to see if its a value to them.. and making a decision. You are supporting a guy trying to persuade people to not do a deal with the OP. Thats whats wrong with it. What would be wrong with a guy at the gun counter in NW Armory holding a sign stating Walmart sells their gun for $50 cheaper? Share the info on where you can get a good deal on a gun. Just don't jack someone's classified to do it.

What happens when someone reading this decides to go to Fred Meyer to pick up this gun and they have sold out? So he comes back here because he was ok with the asking price to begin with and the OP has sold this to someone else because a watch dog told him he could get a better deal elsewhere? Stop meddling, its not ya'lls business.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.