JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Traded my full size M&P45 for a smaller gun (Glock 23 from my brother-in-law). Managed to trade it so I could get back to M&P's and I'm feeling oh so good. I picked up an M&P40c and went to the range right after I got it. I can shoot the M&P way better than the Glock. I love my M&P (plan on getting more eventually). See pics below. (I just feel like saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

MP40.jpg

2012-06-07_MP40_FirstMag.jpg

I know exactly what you mean when you say you can shoot the M&P better than your Glock. I consistently shot my G23 high and left. The first time I shot an m&p all shots were centered and a few were in the bull. I recently picked up a full size 9mm and also have the compact in 9. They are both great guns, both are keepers.

Glad to hear you got back into the M&P's! If you haven't already, you should check out this forum as well.

MP-Pistol Index :cool::s0155:

I know exactly what you mean when you say you can shoot the M&P better than your Glock. I consistently shot my G23 high and left. The first time I shot an m&p all shots were centered and a few were in the bull. I recently picked up a full size 9mm and also have the compact in 9. They are both great guns, both are keepers.

Glad to hear you got back into the M&P's! If you haven't already, you should check out this forum as well.

MP-Pistol Index :cool::s0155:
Thanks.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top