JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Traded my full size M&P45 for a smaller gun (Glock 23 from my brother-in-law). Managed to trade it so I could get back to M&P's and I'm feeling oh so good. I picked up an M&P40c and went to the range right after I got it. I can shoot the M&P way better than the Glock. I love my M&P (plan on getting more eventually). See pics below. (I just feel like saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

MP40.jpg

2012-06-07_MP40_FirstMag.jpg

I know exactly what you mean when you say you can shoot the M&P better than your Glock. I consistently shot my G23 high and left. The first time I shot an m&p all shots were centered and a few were in the bull. I recently picked up a full size 9mm and also have the compact in 9. They are both great guns, both are keepers.

Glad to hear you got back into the M&P's! If you haven't already, you should check out this forum as well.

MP-Pistol Index :cool::s0155:

I know exactly what you mean when you say you can shoot the M&P better than your Glock. I consistently shot my G23 high and left. The first time I shot an m&p all shots were centered and a few were in the bull. I recently picked up a full size 9mm and also have the compact in 9. They are both great guns, both are keepers.

Glad to hear you got back into the M&P's! If you haven't already, you should check out this forum as well.

MP-Pistol Index :cool::s0155:
Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top