JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL SOLD

PRICES REDUCED!! MAGS ARE SOLD BUT I STILL HAVE THE 40 TO 9 CONVERSION BARREL

I have some left over parts for the M&P 9mm and 40cal fullsize pistols. I sold all my M&P pistols so these extras need a new house.

ALL SOLD 5 as new fullsize M&P40 mags. 15rd...these were all spares and appear to be new and unused. Still have the white marker line on the follower. $16 each shipped or $77 shipped for all 5

ALL SOLD.... used in nice condition M&P9 mag. One black baseplate [with engraving] 17rds.....this was a spare and shows light wear from use, oeverall in nice condition. $17 shipped

Stormlake 40-9 conversion barrel. 4.25" with the upcharge optional black finish. Comes with original packaging. Used to shoot less than 100rds to test for function. $107 shipped

I'd like $177 shipped if you want all mags [5x 40 cal,] and the SL conversion barrel. Thanks for looking!

Shipping will be via USPS priority with insurance and tracking. USPS money orders or Paypal F&F or add 3%. I can combine shipping if you need

CROSS POSTED ON ANOTHER FORUM SO FIRST I'LL TAKE IT FOLLOWED BY IM OR EMAIL GETS THE GOODS

IMG_0008-425536.jpg
IMG_0009-425537.jpg
IMG_0010-425539.jpg

Last Edited: