JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey, guys and gals
I've got a three month old smith and Wesson M&P 9. It has a apex spring kit, and sear along with a full polish. Trigger is way crisper, way smoother and around 4lbs. Comes with three mags (2 17rd, 1 10rd). Also has the hogue Handall hybrid grip and comes with a cheap mag pouch and original box, paper work, lock etc. This gun is flawless except for two small holster wear marks on the upper outer edges of the slide. This has been a great gun, but just not my favorite. Trades preferred but cash price would be $ 400.00.

Trades

- gen 4 glock 19/17. Preferably with the beaver tail palm swells. Might consider a gen 3 as well.

-ruger sr9 or sr9c.

xdm 9mm
can add to deal for the right pistol

Please feel free to ask any questions.

th_image_zpsedccfd1c.jpg th_image_zps6b313843.jpg th_image_zps9954b0c0.jpg th_image_zps9e3d9db1.jpg

Last Edited:
round count would be about 200. put one box of winchester white box, 100rd value pack. and shot one idpa classifier with it. no malfunctions whats so ever. im not surrof manufacture date, but i bought it in july 2013. so ive had it right about 3 months.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.