JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really want an M&P 2.0 performance center 9mm, and I am curious what the chance are of them being available by the time ip43 could potentially ban Oregon residents from owning them... Any one have any idea/insider info on when they could be coming available?

PS Any legit/legal hints we can do to assist in slowing signatures on ip 43 would be an "allowable by the OP hijack". ;):):cool:

A month or two ago I emailed S&W customer service and asked them if they were going to release a 4" 45 in the 2.0 like they had in the 1.0 and when they planned on releasing the 2.0 CORE. I got the standard, "all new releases will be posted to the website at the time of release." :rolleyes:

I don't have to worry about IP43 now!! Hooray!!!

Well, but Ceasefire Oregon has already stated that they will push the legislature to ban high cap mags in next year's legislative session.

The legislature would not pass any gun control legislation this year, because it is an election year, and they did not want to make gun owners angry at them when they went to the polls this coming November. Instead, they will hold off and do it next year, after they have been safely reelected.

They are counting on gun owners being dumb, and having a short attention span, when they vote this November.

Well, but Ceasefire Oregon has already stated that they will push the legislature to ban high cap mags in next year's legislative session.

The legislature would not pass any gun control legislation this year, because it is an election year, and they did not want to make gun owners angry at them when they went to the polls this coming November. Instead, they will hold off and do it next year, after they have been safely reelected.

They are counting on gun owners being dumb, and having a short attention span, when they vote this November.
Totally agree, but I suspect I will have performance center M&P 2.0 by then...

And we all know that us gun owners do not have a short attention span.

When?

1920px-Sus_scrofa_avionica.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top