JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'll take phrases that ruin any gun ad for 500
"I know what I got"
"I want price that was shown on gun broker"
"Hard to find"
"will trade for thing double its value"
"don't waste my time"

OK now that I've alienated probly half the gun community by insulting these phrases let's get to the ad.

So what I have for sale here is a lynx 12, commonly known as a saiga 12 clone. What does it do? This machine is designed to destroy your pay check by turning it into giggles and buckshot in the air. Has a nicer gas system than the saiga 12 but a crappier finish.

Only modifications I've done is put a magpul pistol grip on because I have giant meat beaters. And added a Skeletonized Metal stock because it needed it bad. Also have a really nice AK red dot rail on it. ( I took my optics off) got 2 extra 10 round mags.

just finished her break in period. And before people ask why am I getting rid of it. I got a benelli

Now this is the part where we all roller eyes as I start itemizing every thing I've done do it in tried to justify an oversized cost...... O wait it's me I don't do that.

am asking 450 for the whole set up
Because why the bubblegum not? its used, and the "UPGRADES" are used now.

Yes I'm willing to ship to an FFL. 20 extra bucks because postage is dumb.

Not willing to trade, sorry guys. safe is full. And I highly doubt someone here has a blast furnace
to trade.

These days I only got weekends the do transfers and The Times between noon to 130pm weekdays.

If I haven't answer your questions feel free to ask, after all not only does my writing offend English teachers, but usually doesn't get all the information across.

20210609_145019.jpg 20210609_145000.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.