JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been saying for a while now that this is how this will end. When the public decided laws are no longer enforced more people are going to decide they are not going to allow the scum to make them a victim.
It's only natural. The crime is horrible, but it's making the argument for gun ownership far more obvious for many people new to guns and self defense.

Interesting. If I understand the story correctly, the threat for the Lyft driver and passenger was over after the car jacker took the car. Nonetheless the Lyft driver shoots both the car jacker and the guy in the Honda thereafter. LOL, local news seems to be pretty supportive of his actions.

Done! Thank you! I didn't even realize it was starting in the middle.
You probably just accidentally clicked the wrong copy option. I do it all the time. You can verify the video before you save by clicking the Preview button in the upper right corner of the edit box.

1641713821157.png

Interesting. If I understand the story correctly, the threat for the Lyft driver and passenger was over after the car jacker took the car. Nonetheless the Lyft driver shoots both the car jacker and the guy in the Honda thereafter. LOL, local news seems to be pretty supportive of his actions.
We don't know what they were doing while they were driving. Maybe they were waving guns around. Maybe they threatened his family. Maybe I just hope he's not charged. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top