JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like prices are returning to normalcy or close to it. Hope somebody takes advantage of solid price if they lookn. If anybody knows where an mro with full or cowitness mount is at for a deal holla

Looks like prices are returning to normalcy or close to it. Hope somebody takes advantage of solid price if they lookn. If anybody knows where an mro with full or cowitness mount is at for a deal holla
I was at TickLicker in Salem today and they have tons of Trijicon optics in stock. Not sure if you've been in there or not but great guys and always have good optic prices might want to give them a call they might have a few MRO's in stock they also have tons of cases of 5.56 762x51 763x39 I mean like 100 cases. All pmc xtac 5.56 is still .80 cents a round 🤮 but they almost every caliber imaginable! And tons of mounts and optics.

i posted 556 deals for around 65 cents shipped and 9mm fir 42 cents shipped. Crazy anybody would buy their ammo for 80 cents. I have a case of m855 federal id sell for 650

i posted 556 deals for around 65 cents shipped and 9mm fir 42 cents shipped. Crazy anybody would buy their ammo for 80 cents. I have a case of m855 federal id sell for 650
I couldn't believe they were even asking 80 cents a round at store! Seems crazy! Distributors prices haven't gone up they are just literally gouging the market 🤦🏻‍♂️

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top