JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale or Trade, Luth adjustable fixed rifle stock paid $149 sell for $120 SOLD
Hogue AR15/10 Grip w/screw $15 SOLD
ALG AR15/10 Complete Trigger group $50
PSA AR15/10 Complete Trigger group with JP springs $35
Scope mount with Picatinny rails & laser $30
3 AR15/10 Grips $5ea
Magpul angled foregrip (I have 2) $25ea
S&W AR16 22LR Factory collapsible stock $25
3 Round carbine fore ends $20ea
1 Mid length round fore end $25
IMI Collapsible butt stock w/swivel $30
1 New MFT pistol grip $20
2 AR15 Butt stocks, both with trap door butt plate & Swivel $20ea SOLD
New AR15 pistol Buffer, Buffer Spring, Foam Buffer tube cover $20 SOLD

Or trade for 308/7.62 factory new brass case ammo.
If you can't get to Lynnwood, Wa I can mail.

001.JPG 002.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG 020.JPG 021.JPG

Last Edited:
I would give you a new Fortis carbine cut out carbine length rev rail in black (200MSRP) or an FDE rev 2 12" (200 MSRP) for the Luthar fixed stock. I also have the delta ring, front cap, and magpul carbine length furniture to match your other handguards. I have Specwar silencer co muzzle breaks, 18t AAC muzzle breaks, troy claymore break. I am just looking for the LUTHAR fixed stock, magpul afg, Hogue drip, and possibly a trigger set if youre interested in trading. I have additional parts not listed.

I would give you a new Fortis carbine cut out carbine length rev rail in black (200MSRP) or an FDE rev 2 12" (200 MSRP) for the Luthar fixed stock. I also have the delta ring, front cap, and magpul carbine length furniture to match your other handguards. I have Specwar silencer co muzzle breaks, 18t AAC muzzle breaks, troy claymore break. I am just looking for the LUTHAR fixed stock, magpul afg, Hogue drip, and possibly a trigger set if youre interested in trading. I have additional parts not listed.

Hello, sorry I'm not looking for trades at this time.

I apologize in advance, but the Luth is Fixed and Adjustable? I'm on my 4th stock and and none of them became "the one". There should be a gun library, a place to "check out" any and all hardware prior to purchasing.

Is the stock fixed laterally with comb and butt pad adjustable? If that's the case, would you please tell me dimension from the end of the charging handle port to the front of the stock.

Thank you in advance for your time.

TK

I apologize in advance, but the Luth is Fixed and Adjustable? I'm on my 4th stock and and none of them became "the one". There should be a gun library, a place to "check out" any and all hardware prior to purchasing.

Is the stock fixed laterally with comb and butt pad adjustable? If that's the case, would you please tell me dimension from the end of the charging handle port to the front of the stock.

Thank you in advance for your time.

TK

Hello TK, this is the Luth fixed rifle stock, the butt plate is adjustable,
also the cheek rest. unfortunately, i can't provide you with the dimension from the charging handle to the front of the stock, because
it's not mounted on a rifle to measure from. Hbeere is LUTH's web site
with a link to the one i am selling, you could call them and they maybe
able to answer your questions. Also, check them out on youtube, lots
of shooters love them for their adjustability. Hope this helps
MBA-1 Rifle Buttstock | Luth-AR:)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews