JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an aluminum lumber rack / ladder rack that was custom made for a mid/late 90's Ford Ranger. I have had it on my Toyota Pickup for the last 4 years. I got a new work van and no longer have a use for the rack. It's a good solid rack made from 2" tube aluminum. The back crossbar is removable for loading taller items in the bed of the truck. If you're interested give me a call or email/pm me and I can give you all the dimensions on it. Asking $200 OBO. It cost $600 new for what it's worth. Make me an offer!
5 0 3 - 8 1 2 - 0 3 3 1 (I hate the skype highlighting thing. Hence the spaces between the numbers)
[email protected]

NO!!! Don't even ask! My wife does NOT come with the lumber rack nor does the rifle. I just thought a picture of someone shooting with the rack in the background would be appropriate for NWFA :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top