JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeremy was great. I ordered a new Beretta shotgun from him on a Wednesday and had it in hand the following Monday. Can't say enough good things about his service and willingness to gat the job done. Will buy from him again.

About to pull the trigger on another purchase with Jeremy, a great experience for what was a multi faceted challenge all around.
Folks, it's people like this we need to support, and I for one will continue to recommend Jeremy for all firearms needs! :)

About to pull the trigger on another purchase with Jeremy, a great experience for what was a multi faceted challenge all around.
Folks, it's people like this we need to support, and I for one will continue to recommend Jeremy for all firearms needs! :)
Had to chuckle when I read this. I could have written this word for word because I too "went back to the well" and ordered a new Remington 700 5R in 308 the other day one week after picking up my shotgun!.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top